Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pavement Ends Soft Top Review


I own a Jeep with a hard top.  I kept seeing those Jeeps with the soft tops when I would be out driving and I thought they looked really cool so I decided to look into getting one for my Jeep.  I didn’t have a large budget so I was not actually thinking about purchasing one right now.  Maybe down the road after I saved up a bit I could get one.  I figured I had better start pricing though so I would know how much to put back.

When I started doing my research, I noticed that all of these soft tops had different options and extras depending on what company they were made by or what brand they carried.  All of these options added to the price which was outside my budget anyway.  Undaunted, I carried on with my research.  Some of the soft tops said that professional installation would be required.  That would naturally add even more to a price that I already could not afford.  I kept track of all of my research and narrowed down what I wanted as far as options, installation and so forth. 

Recently, a friend who had heard what I was looking for called me up and asked me if I had checked into Pavement Ends soft tops.  I said no, I had never heard of them.  He told me to check into it because another friend of his had just gotten one and it was great. 

I went unhappily to the web site thinking this was just going to be another let down. 

The web site was straight forward and clear cut.  I easily found exactly what I was looking for and was even amazed when I found it was WITHIN my budget!

As soon as I got it, I realized I could do this installation myself!  I got the Flip Top model because that was what I had been looking for.  Installation was simple; it didn’t even take a long time.  Shortly thereafter, I was cruising around in my Jeep with my soft top on and my flip top sunroof open. 

I called my friend back and thanked him heartily and offered to take him for a ride so he could check out the new top.  He loved it too and now he is talking about buying a Jeep just so he can install a Pavement Ends soft top and enjoy it on the open road.

No comments:

Post a Comment